i, lisa g. of notes from a mad housewife, sign up as a participant of me-made-may ’13. i endeavour to wear me-mades at least 4 times a week for the duration of may 2013.
- may 1 2013: colette sorbetto (unblogged)
- may 2 2013: jalie 2919 cardigan (unblogged)
- may 4 2013: colette eclair
- may 5 2013: cake patterns tiramisu, butterick 4610
- may 6 2013: grainline moss mini, cation designs dolman tee, sewaholic minoru
- may 7 2013: colette sorbetto (unblogged), sewaholic thurlow shorts (blogging soon…)
thoughts… last summer i made several casual everyday type items that i wear a lot, but never actually blogged. most of them are not all that exciting, but the great thing about MMM is celebrating and showing off our makes (however humble) to a crowd that actually appreciates it. somedays i walk out the door wearing the most basic me-made items and part of me wants to go up to every stranger and be all “check it ooouuut… i MADE this t-shirt! whaaaat? how awesome am i?!” i suspect they would look at me as if i were crazy. and they should. but you guys totally get it! so yeah, i’m glad i took the plunge and signed up this year.