i, lisa g. of notes from a mad housewife, sign up as a participant of me-made-may ’13. i endeavour to wear me-mades at least 4 times a week for the duration of may 2013.
the links below are to my original blog posts; my posts have links to pattern info. only so many link-making hours in the day, peeps…
- may 8 2013: colette sorbetto heavily modified into a dress (unblogged)
- may 9 2013: maria denmark, kirsten kimono tee
- may 10 2013: sewaholic thurlow shorts
- may 11 2013: dixie diy/sewaholic cocoa’frew
- may 12 2013: megan nielsen, darling ranges
- may 13 2013: grainline studio, archer
still holding strong! truth be told, i wear my me-mades a lot. this last year i’ve made an effort to make useful pieces and it’s nice to see that effort pay off. obvs, documenting is a problem… sorry for all the selfies, and bad ones at that! i make no promises to improve. hey, points for being realistic? i do wish i could document the outfits the rest of the family is wearing—it seems like every day at least someone else in the family is wearing a me-made. maybe next year i’ll up the ante and share more of that!